To adjust shoulder straps height
1. Locate buckle by slipping hand up the inside back of the seat.
2. Push the rectangular shaped buckle through the insertion slot on an angle, pushing the corner of the buckle first.
3. Re-thread the corner of the buckle through the most suitable height insertion slot for your child.
4. Once the buckle is through the slot, twist it so it is flat against the seat back and then check it is secure by pulling on strap.
Cannot see the video above? Please open the video here.
* For the duet/+one/terrain twist and push up /down the slider to the suitable height for your child.