terrain™ / terrain™ active frequently asked questions
Frequently Asked Questions about terrain™ / terrain™ active
- the rear wheel on my Mountain Buggy isn't staying connected to the buggy
- the front wheel on my terrain seems to wobble when I'm running
- The front wheel on my buggy seems a bit stiff or doesn't turn smoothly
- How to replace the red brake cover on duet, terrain or MB mini buggies
- How do I adjust the tracking device on my terrain buggy?
- my duet or terrain foot brake is not engaging or disengaging
- I'm experiencing some noises from my terrain or duet brake
- I want to repair or replace my duet or terrain handlebar
- My terrain or duet handbrake isn't working as expected
- My terrain or duet hand brake is not fully returning to its original position
- My buggy frame seems to have movement at the hinge while walking
- The handbrake on my duet does not stop the buggy?
Generic Buggy Questions
- How do I clean my buggy?
- Can I replace the handle foam/rubber on my buggy?
- Where can I get my older model buggy fixed or obtain parts?
- Where can I find the serial number on my buggy?
- The fabric on my buggy has ripped. What do I do?
- I've lost a nut or bolt from my buggy, are they easy to replace?
- How do I stop my harness straps loosening on my Mountain Buggy?
- How do I replace the bearings on my Mountain Buggy?